Follow: (Social Media #1) (Volume 1) Download Book

Read Follow: (Social Media #1) (Volume 1) book online now. You also can download comics, magazine and also books. Get online Follow: (Social Media #1) (Volume 1) today.
Follow: (Social Media #1) (Volume 1)


Download Book Follow: (Social Media #1) (Volume 1)


THIS IS A SERIAL NOVELLA ** THAT MEANS ALL ENDINGS ARE CLIFFHANGERS
LAST BOOK releases NOVEMBER 5th
More than 900 FIVE STAR reviews on Amazon for the series!

#Women.

I fuck them. I use them. I pay them off. I find another. My demands are never denied. My contracts are always signed. They submit to me. Willingly. Completely. Temporarily.

This is how it's always been. Until I saw that filthy tweet.

@VaughnAsher My bare pussy. Your tongue. #ThingsIThinkAboutToGetOff

 "FilthyBlueBird" thinks she can tease me with hashtags and then hide behind a Twitter handle? She thinks I wouldn't be more than happy to #RockHerFilthyWorld?

She's wrong. Her online fantasy is about to collide with her public reality, and it's about to happen... now.

THIS IS A SERIAL NOVELLA
THAT MEANS ALL ENDINGS ARE CLIFFHANGERS
THIS NOVELLA IS ABOUT 150 PAGES LONG
THIS IS PART ONE OF SIX
BOOKS ARE RELEASED EVERY TWO WEEKS

Reading Order
FOLL